We, at ChemoSentials, are aware that there is an overwhelming abundance of information that is available regarding chemotherapy and cancer. In addition, we realize that all of this information cannot be contained in one source.
This is why we wish to provide links to as many other relevant resources as we can, eliminating the need for you to spend hours searching for the information that you need to help yourself heal. We anticipate updating and adding to these resources on a regular basis.
Please browse all the links that we have provided, to help find what you need, and stay in touch via our Blog, Twitter page, Facebook and more, to let us know if there are other websites that we have not listed, or just to share your thoughts and stories with us and the ChemoSentials Community.
- National Cancer Institute
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- National Foundation for Cancer Research
- Pink Link
- The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- The Breast Care Site
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Scott Hamilton CARES Initiative)
- University of Texas – MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Young Survival Coalition